Monday, September 7, 2009

Results of Randomness

Hey, this few dayz was like quite lazy to update. 
Actually i wrote sthing but aiya.... Think that dun put it out la... haha
Anyway, Its a monday, again. 
Seems everyone in Selangor are having their great holiday today~ ^^ 
I'm here sitting in front of the computer, and fetch my brothers back from school.
Everyday the same routine actually.
And ya, Forgotten! 
Went to Times Square, Low Yat and Sungei Wang with Yean Chin on Saturday. 
Wheez, bought a lot of things neh, Yean Chin so nice, help me carry all my things... Haha... 
Talked alot and discuss about wat we shud bring to India. KaKa... 
Anyway thank him a lot coz he even accompany me bek to KL sentral as he can straight away go Bukit Nenas station. ^^ Thanks Buddy. 
I bought hmm, 3 formal tops, 2 singlet, and the mostly, My beloved golla laptop bagpack!!! 
Love them so muchie... haha... Really can get so many cheap things from times square wei.... ^^ 
Then yesterday went to celebrate hoong's bday at bukit tinggi klang  de Pizza Hut. 
Went back home with dear @ 12 pm midnight. 
Happen to have a webcam view with civy yesterday. 
Seems that she miss home a lot... I'll experience this soon enuf~ T.T
Anyway, tats all for now, so .... Chaoz... 
Rmb to support my blog oftenly ya?? 

Tune in, 
郭靜 下一個天亮
xoxo

No comments: