Monday, September 14, 2009

Day Out ---->Tenji Lunch with Cousins + Ghost Festival Charity Dinner

Morning , 10 .00 am oni i saw da jie's post saying we r having lunch .....
Must b ready by 10.30am..... LOL.....
But then coz everybody no car so nvmd la....
Lengah lengah till bout 12 pm oni we went there....
Since the GPS system is not working but we still reach there on time la.... ^^
Started to eat..... ate too much sushi at first leh....
Then got sashimi, oysters, steamboat, chinese cuisine, malay cuisine, western food.
The most attracting thing.... Hagen daz ice cream..... ^^
The chocolate fondue was superb delicious...... eaten with marshmallows.....
So full at last...... >
Went to Lee Sin Je's Shop ---> I.Deas boutique.... The dress was nice but too expensive.... ><
Then off we go bek to da jie shop.... Lengah lengah again and then went to the ghost festival charity dinner. About 11 pm oni i reach home neh.....
Today going to buy vista and install.....
This sat and sun will b in Melacca.......
Danielle's leaving on wednesday......
Hope she gets her first class degree although she says its hard....
I'm leaving too, jus recif email saying i'll b leaving on 30th Sept.....
Suddenly feel very uncomfortable with leaving....
Anyway, i will miss my family and my frens, for sure.
Thanks to Dajie who always sayang me so alot la^^
And my three fan shu that love me so muchie.....
Of course my dear who dun feel like letting me leave.....
And Daddy , Mommy, two stupid brothers and my beloved eric boy~~~ ^^
Love you all so much!!!! Muacksz~

This siao po ---> posting in the parking lot.

Steamboat -----> I love the pandas fishballs...
Oysters + Lobster salad + mushroom( finish liao)

Chocolate Fondue -----> This one is superb niceeeeeee~~ ^^

Me and gal gal in the toilet~ hehe

Kivi..... Eat till wanna vomit...
But it really taste good with the chocolate....

Am i enjoying.????



Chocolateeeee~^^


No comments: