Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Damn It~!

Am i borned to get scolded.
Do wat oso get scolded de lo....
I work so hard in order to let u feel proud, feel happy.
But i'm the only one in the house ,
who got the best results, i can handle all my things myself.
Yet wat did i get? Scolding, jus scolding and mumbling.
Everytime, yes, its true~ EVERYTIME
I try to talk to you about my problem, but always u r thinking about something else,
i wanted u to listen , i wanted to share with you,
but each time when i talked to you, you would say
: Dont u see wat am i doing now, u talk to me oso no use, i won listen.
: Can u find the right time to talk to me, cant u see that i'm bz.
And u always say de la
: So big liao everything oso dunno how to do.
WAT DO YOU EXPECT? A DAUGHTER WHO IS A SUPERGAL OR SUPERWOMAN.
i went out to work during holidays to earn money, working from morning till night,
having one day holiday per week. then u will say,
: Everyday oso dun wan stay at home, always go out~
I stayed at home these dayz , and when the electrcity bill increase, then i'll b the victim. FOR SURE!!!
I planned for my future, i wanted to study biomed actually, but yet, i listened to you, i knew that a dentist will make you feel proud for me more than being bio med researcher.
Now i'm leaving, wanna pack things and asked u to help me see whether wat shud i bring, but wat response did i get?
People's mom will help them settle everything!!!!
Am i ur daughter? You really make me feel wanna leave earlier.
Its not sudden anymore. THANKS MOM!

No comments: