Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random Heppi Dayz~

Today when i wake up i was like.... argh.... y i have to wake up....
Without any disturbance i woke up so early~~
Then started to online with my little white...
Played farm ville, all my strawberries died.... =(
About 2 pm , went to selayang mall and got a cake for daddy and yonglin...
Went to popular and this is wat i got.... A book of Shen Xue and Cawaii Magazine...


A book of " Shen Xue "


Cawaii Magazine


Then met seong lynn aka lynn lynn and straight ahead to my house...
He very " shen " leh....
My pc revived in 10 mins~~ haha.....
Then gao dim mai my little white.....
All the bluetooth ar, trackpad ar, anything la.....
Updated my pc for me oso..... So nice of him~~ ^^
Next time belanja u eat yaaa?? haha...
Then after that went to have a badminton play with my brother....
Shocknya.... Feel so comfortable after sweating~~
Then off we went to " hou gei" to have steamboat....
The aunty free us a plate of fish ball nehhh..... So good rite??




This two gals are wat i saw in the magazine....
Before and after look so diff and scary~~ T.T

No comments: