Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Emo WeEk ==

The last post was so emo....
But really maybe that i'm going to leave a land that i lived for so long...
My mood swing like hell....
Thinking of having to leave my house, my family, my frens.....
I noe i'll miss them so much.....
Can i ever survive there? I know i can but jus having some frustrated words here....
Feelings are like swinging here swinging there....
But dun care la....
I'm gonna rock this two weeks out with my frens.....
Today i'm going Lowyat again.... To get my camera....
Then this sat and sun will be at Melacca with my family.
Next monday see whether i can date My bestie, alicia.... her exam is over i think....
Then will be my farewell party on the 26th Sept.... I'll post it on facebook later dun worry....
Now maybe tat i can leave on the 3rd Oct.... hope So....

K la... Gotta chaoz.... Today going Time Square and Low Yat with my E2 Frenz......

No comments: