Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KTV and Shopping with E2 Taylorians

Event : KTV and Shopping + my farewell ( so suprise *.*)+ A ma House
Venue : Sunway Pyramid Red Box,Gasoline + A ma House
Time : Whole Day Thru....


1. KTM delayed, reached sunway late @ 12.00 pm.
2. Had a suprise when Chicken and Donkey walk in the room with a cake....
3. Had lunch in Gasoline... Had a fish and chips and honey dew soda.
4. Shop and bought something from Etude and Face Shop
5. Went to A ma house and kai ma and kai ye wish me luck~
6. Chicken send me and yoke see home with some story.... ( ask yoke see whether she wanna tell u o not ) My comment was AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH....
7. BiBi send me home at last..... Coz of the story happened above...( again, ask yoke see)

Really thanks to Doneky Ma, GG, Yoke C, Chicken for doing this for me.....
I'll miss u all~

No comments: