Thursday, September 3, 2009

Communication between people

Haiz..... My house was like blih blah blih blah again....
Y? Because of my eldest brother and my mom. 
The story begins like this 
: My mom doesnt like the way my brother dressed, 
Because its like ermmmm..... all his shirt are a little bit broken here broken there. 
My mom asked him to help her to carry sumthing from the market, 
and wanted him to change his dressing before this,
and .... Guess wat, communication problem, 
My mom yelled at him, the he yelled back, 
in the end he din go. 
When my mom came bek, she was in her anger mode, 
so she yelled at him that she dun nid his help, 
then my brother started to yelled like dunno wat, 
at last, my father came and warn him.... 
I dun think this is all my brother;s fault,
it was a communication problem that we had in our family, 
no matter the parents or the children, 
i behaved like him before too. 
So, hope we can improve, the most importantly, 
=COMMUNICATION SKILLS=
Its quite late in the night now, 



11.10pm 
Jaimie in the middle of the night.
Tuning off 
BY2
不夠成熟

No comments: