Friday, September 11, 2009

A Nice Day Outin Wif my deary gals~ ^^

Today i'm sooooo tired. Y?
Coz woke up @ 9 am, went for lunch with my mom ,
fetch a girl from St Mary, went to danielle's house.
Stayed there for 2 hrs,
fetch A mei, then @ 4pm oni we are off to Times Square.
After walking time square where i get to buy a bag RM 36.90 , a jeans RM 39, then my mom wants a blouse from nichii RM70.
Then we went to Sg. Wang.
Had Tempanyaki and shared with a mei....
Then din get to buy anything,
No more time to go Low yat....
So... @ about 9 pm we went bek to times square then off we go home....
My leg wanna break liao lor....
Eventhough last time i walked for longer time.....
Then i fetch a gal home again,
reached home by 10.30 pm.
Tired. Get a bath and i'm now blogging.
Geng betul la.... ^^
Danielle's going to UK soon.
So wish her having great days there.... =p I noe she will

No comments: