Sunday, September 13, 2009

12-09-2009 Blur Blur dayz....

Saturday~ Woke up early, again.
Waited for my dear to pick me up from my home.
At the time he picked me up was 4pm.
Went to aunt house, her nephew was not there and his harddisc was with his fren.
So.... Off we go to Klang. Reached his house. Slept for 30 mins like tat.
Then play computer lor.... Suddenly he tell me that he has his primary school gathering.
Boh Bian lor.... Ajak mai ACC put to acc me.... hahaha....
At Klang centro de Secret Recipe....Luckily brought my little white go.... Online =p
The drink there was eww... discusting.
Nvmd larrr~ Then after that went to mamak. Me and acc was like.... Errr....
At least he knew some of the people... But i was like... hehe.. haha... Ohhh.... ^^
Ok lor... some of his frens are quite nice...
And i did not noe that superstar kay's sis was there...
Said something... ehhhh..... hehehehehe..... pai seh la....
Then me dear and acc went to have mc D .... near NKVE....
Sat there until 2pm oni we chaoz......
Damn tired weiiiii.....
><

No comments: