Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a boring day~

-Having a boring day at home-
Jus remember the gathering of my ex-classmates yesterday~
It's so dissapointed,
Is everyone so bz that we cant even see each other?
I have not seen them for about 3 month~
Can u imagine? THREE month, about 100 days~
Haizk~ Wonder what are they doing?
Only three of us appear~ and 5 of them not from our class~
Thanks to my bro ~he's so nice and he's the only one who support me~
What the hell of gathering is this?
But luckily~I still see some 5s2 frens in chonghwa yesterday, just that they cant attend the gathering coz of certain reasons~
Soo Hwa~~~~ I miss you alot~
when r u going to meet me~
I noe u r going for ur training, so best wishes to you,
Dont even think about forgeting me or i'll kill you~ ok?
For all 5s2 Chonghwarians~ i miss you all too~ maybe we can haf a more successful gathering next time?
And wtf~ Chung kwok 2002 batch students are having their gathering on 21 june~
Parent Teacher Meeting day~ SHIT lo~
Can i go? And i hope i wont be scolded by my mom~

No comments: