Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally~

Finally i figured out how to use that stupid GRAPHIC CALCULATOR~
dunno we learn for wat~ no use oso~ SHIT lor~
and Stupid eveready battery make me so fish~
i took my calculator to the shop and then the guy tell me that my round battery is still functioning~
FISH lor~
haha~
and from now onwards , I use ENERGIZER~ ...hng!
k la~
one more problem keep on bothering me~
wat happen to is@ne? dunno wat they two doing....
haiz~ dun break la~ ok? listen to me...
won wrong de~
hehe~ me expert mar~ ^^
anyway hope they two will think properly la~
Sor lui today go sungai wang arrr~
pity de me stay at home .... doing stupid de maths....
haven started on the past year questions~ ngiao ngiao ngiao~ kaka~
this is wat our class fei po likes to do~
yaya~
i think i haven talk bout her here~
ok la~
start~
On the second day in class... me and my xin gan realised that there is an irritating voice ....
and we found out it came from fei po....
from that day onwards... we often hear... huh?!!! What?!!! Why?!!!I dunno!!!!
Oh dear.... My ears feel so painful~
and Ngiao Ngiao Ngiao~ .... still got four tones.... shit!
so me and xin gan ... decided to be sacarstic...
not us lar~ miss angelene , mister yap chem and physics , even bio teacher did tat too~
imagine that...
Miss Angelene---- Obesity... major problem... almost all article she gave.... haha
Mr Yap(Chem)--- Those got so many fats still feel cold? Eat less rice~ If not wont slim down~
Mr Yap (phys)--- Anyone in our class has weight of one tan?---Pening---
Miss Loke---Someone has a pear shape body.. those with apple shape have the higher risk to get certain diseases... Oh My God!
OK la ~tats all for today~ many things to talk bout her ~

No comments: