Monday, June 16, 2008

Terrible dayz~

I had a terrible day today,
beside rushing for all the assignments we have to hand in today,
i have to face my results today~
WTF! 2A 2B 1C? Am i suppose to be satisfied? Yes? No?
I want room for improvement~
I get frustrated when i see my bao bei playing with her leftover food again...
Why can she do this?
Arghhh!!! Mood Swings ~
had math consultation! And as a result i became a peer tutor to three gals...
But can i do this? Am i suppose to bare the responsibility?
I hope No! As i cant even take care of myself~
And i'm so disapointed to say that y can SHE behaved like this?
cant take it anymore... Will i BURST someday~
will i? I'm damm sad now~ sad and disapointed, like having my whole world DARK~
wanna start on ISSUE ANAYLIS~ cant afford to get another C in ESL~
Chemistry too~ cant even understand the questions asked~
I hope i can stand till the last minute~ I hope so~

No comments: