Monday, June 30, 2008

--HaPpY mOnDaY--

Ahah... Great monday....
Having a good start early in the morning....
ho ho ho..
Hey...
tell u guys..
my physics presentation SUCKS...
Hah... I throw all the things to my fellow team members....
Stupid fei po summore go becum vase in front...
oH nO...
Did i ever mentioned a gal?
She likes to compare...
And tell u...
I dun lk her at all...
Wth...
Had a fun time in discussing things...
Having very " leong" group name " ANTENNA" ..
And fellows very " leong" members...
HAHA....
Hey... Sam baked cookies...
Can u ever imagine?
SAM baking COOKIES?
---But---
Its not nice....
I'm tellin the truth...
So.... Dun b angry hor... kaka...
..Fei po's pm wirttin..
-When can i get rid of these people-
This is totally writtin bout us.... wahaha
wat to do?
Bu shuang?
Come bite me ler...
And our class....
Today...
Another " phei wyin" appears...
hohoho
Yean chin have fringe in front...
Oh My God...
...It doesnt reli suits him...
~怪怪的~
...ha...
Dun worry dear... it will be long soon...
Kido... Ur hair looks shorter edi la... haha...
dun b so dissapointed...
-Thinking bout what can i do.. To be who i supposed to be-

No comments: