Saturday, February 28, 2009

-M.a.c + Beautiful Tones : East and west + Great day hanging with hubby=

28-02-09
Today was a tiring but happy day for me... ^^ 
Work for half day and bring my nephew to my house.... 
My mom bought two tortoise for my little brother and ask me to buy some food....
But when i got home... she says she set them free becoz...
My brother keep on torturing them..... ><
Ok... leave the fellows at home and then me and hubby meet danielle @ MAC city ...
(One-u)
Then we have a talk with the manager @ mac city because he actually rmb hubby..
he bought his i-pod touch there ....
Great person i think...^^ 
We spent about 2-3 hrs there and finally we decide to buy my new lappie!!! 
A brand new MAC book !! with 4gb RAM upgraded... For RM 4000.... 
Quite nice because its white in colour... Got cooling ball, keyboard protector, and a  black notebook sleve...Quite chun man... Then we left cause we actually rushing to the concert! 
Bek to his house and have dinner.... I haven eat for the past 24 hrs..... man...
At last....waiting for a goong they all @ KU....
picked up chee ching...
We missed out almost half of the show.... 
Heard Beautiful tones :East & West...only get to listen two song of lu zai yi.... ><
After the concert we have  chat with teacher and the performers.... 
Saw pei shyuan , kido( nt sarawak one) ,  zhen qun, zi quan, wen hao ... 
Then we chaoz dee coz have to meet a gong they all having dinner....
We sit and chat until 12 sthing... then hubby and chee ching send me home.... @ 1 am.. reach home bout 2am.... But wake up the next day @ 8.30am...
Charm la..... ><
Thanks hubby fr accompany-ing me for the whole day.... 
Feel good to see you^^

This is the end of my happy but tirring day....  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

got my name inside wo... hehe^^

Zeeman said...

Wa... i wan new lappie too... @@

...am still wavering between Macbook or a heavily upgraded Dell-- at the end of d yr a friend of my cousin's is gonna sell brand new overstock Macbooks at RM3000

...but then Macbook, is hard to find not original d software ><

SoRguAaYuMi said...

hehe....
Ky : Miss you mar....
ZM: Coz many people ask me nt to buy dell... I actually considered dell before MAC but now get promotion ...The laptop is rm3699 and then jus have to pay another 298 for upgrading it to 4gb ram... Then mac city summore give notebook sleeve,cooling ball,and keypad protector...