Thursday, February 12, 2009

-Driving Lessons-

Yesterday was the last six hour for my 16 hours driving lessons~
It actually starts @ 6 am so i have to wake up at 5.30 am.....
But the last night i slept @ 1 am....
Damn tired wei.....
The gor gor ( rather than an uncle coz he is jus 21) came to my house to pick me up....
I drove to the JPJ exam venue @ puchong perdana..
Tried parking , mountain , t junctions and everything was fine with accompanian....
Then... when the "gor gor" went to have breakfast and leave me alone driving there....
OMG.... i lok down from the mountain and boom.... i langgar the divider beside it....
Luckily nthing happens to the car....
But i got shocked....
Haiz..... I met a very good malay lecturer there....
Keep on asking me to smile and comfort me.... hahaha.....
Gor gor din scold me oso... summore ask me to go rest....
I sent msg to a ma and wei hoong when i have my rest....
I'm so touched when they first ask tat am i ok~ Touching betul!!
Thanks donkee and mousie~ i love you all.....
Then continue drive till 11sthing then chaoz.....
My leg is going to break after 6 hours driving.... OMG....
Having my driving test nex tuesday... wish me good luck....

No comments: