Thursday, February 19, 2009

-Fuck!!!-

Okay... i've already accepted the fact that i failed my parking in JPJ exam 2 days ago.....
And guess wat... i jus feel angry that i failed as i din do anything wrong...
the a pek that record the results sucks.....
Hearing wrongly wat the examinor is talking about....
Most of the people said that they heard him saying no.102 - 6 mins... i'm no. 70 man...
But... i finished the exam and that guy din stop me... y am i still failing?
Damn shit wei.....
Haiz... Malaysia's government staff SUCKS.....
I guess i'm not da only one who feels the same way..... ><

Passed my On da road.... Without any strength left.... T.T
Waited for 10 hrs to take dee exam and come out with failure...
Damn it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walau.. so unlucky.. my fren oso.. tat babx record wrong time.. so failed liao..
hope u nex time can 55 past larr~^^