Sunday, February 15, 2009

- V.a.l.e.n.t.i.n.e - + - M.i.n. F.a.r.e.w.e.l.l -

- V.a.l.e.n.t.i.n.e -

Its da happiest valentine i had this year......
I woke up at 8.30am in da morning...
start to prepare....
Tat day was jus talking to danielle
about having few hours jus to get hairdo and makeup done.....
Wow... i made an experiment....
I bath and dried my hair...
This cost me an hour....
Then i started with my hairdo....
Curling up my hair with da curler....
This cost me for one and a half hour.....
Aftertat... Makeup... This is much more simple...
I used about half an hour to finish....
So?? .... Totally, i used 3 hours jus to finish my preparations....
Hahahaha.... Styling myself into a japanese + korean style gal....
Then about 11.30 dear came to my house.....
He really suprised me.... ^^
He bought me a dozen of roses...
I remember that he told me that giving roses are impractical....
OoO... How sweet.... ^^ Happi... hahaha....
I gave him my present too...
A whole set of Adidas cologne set....
Then we went to my shop to return da curler...
We went Selayang Mall to have sushi king...
coz i knew tat it will be damn crowded in big shopping malls....
After having our lunch we went to One-U...
Damn crowded wei.....
Uhum... ^^ The cinema there are full... full... and full....
Yet there are still so many people lining up.... Wth....
Then haiz... no choice lor...
We went to da shop to take 大头贴...
It was 5 yrs away since we had our last 大头贴....
This was nice... find chance i scan it into da com.... hehehe...
After tat we shop for a while and decide to go home...
A ma they all went pyramid neh..... T.T
Din come find me oso.... sob....
Went bek home and keep on camwhoring with the roses he gave me..... ^^
Playing maple at home later on and about 8 pm we went to jln ipoh
Sook min is going to leave to australia.... sob....
Pal... Going to miss you so much....
Talk alot with erin and yit ying....
Erin like my style... hahahaha... coz she like korea's styling so much....
Then about 12 am we fetch yi ying home and we balik....
I was feeling a little bit sorry to dear
coz he was lk damn boring when my frens are gossiping with me..... ><
Sry ya dear.... T.T


So tats de end of my VALENTINES of year 2009



Signing off

Happy 14-02-2009






No comments: