Wednesday, March 11, 2009

-Day by Day-

Quite a lot of things happens to me these two weeks....
Jus let me write a few words....

Case 1 :
I failed my Jpj test again! Parking again!
and this time... its my fault i cant deny....
i accepted... haiz....

Case 2 :
Feel bored working...
Feel like wanna take a long leave... hahaha...
But i think i'll finish my job till june....
and i planned to play for the whole july!
A may and grandma booked me.... ^^

Case 3 :
Havent completed all my applications...
University stuff jus bother me....
Haiz....

Case 4 :
Missed wen han's wedding....
Went back to melacca...
Wedding ceremony and dinner missed!....
He haf to belanja me later... wahahaha....

Case 5 :
Reason y i missed han's wedding....
My beloved godmom passed away...
Went bek to melacca to attend the funeral...
From sat - tuesday
Its quite tiring...
Hopes all my gorgors and kai ye can recover soon...
Met my dai shou and 2 shou....
( Din attend wedding.....)
3 shou ( haven marry yet) and also 4 shou ( jus picture)
and little pretty qi en... a cute gal.... ^^
my kai niece... hehe...
Get to noe some new frens...
( My kai ma's nephews)
But something make me feel weird oso la... bother me for so many days...
May kai ma rest in peace....
I think i gonna miss her alot... ><><
Signing off -
蔡淳佳-庆幸有你爱我

No comments: