Monday, March 30, 2009

-YeahYeahYeah! What a week!!!-

Today i went to one-utama to upgrade my lappie....
Addded 2G RAM and also bought a new protector for it!! 
Red in Colour... Damn cool!




This is my MAC

After that i went for a movie alone... 
The feel is quite nice.. hehe... 
Go for shopping and movie alone.... 
But walked alot... leg pain... T.T
Ok... I watched Confessions of a shopaholic... 
The movie is ok ok oni la...  


Then i downloaded Marley and Me... 
Story of a dog and its family.. The Grogan family....
Touching story, make me cry at the end.. 

Confessions of Teenage Drama Queen by Linsay Lohan ...
I love the song oni... The story is not nice at all... 
But linsay is so pretty! 
Berverly Hills Chiwawa... Kinda Fake la...
all the dogs can talk de lo... then travel in a Louis Vuitton Bag!!!!!!!  
The Parent Trap by linsay lohan again.... A very nice movie although its old... 



No comments: