Tuesday, March 17, 2009

-Application To Taiwan with YC + Driving Test 3 -

16-03-09 Monday   --  Dream To TAIWAN

Today pick up Yean Chin @ Midvalley and off to Old Klang Road....
Medic-ed Counselling and education agency... 
Its currently promoting students to go taiwan... 
So me and yean chin give a chance to it.... 
Hearing all of the explanations... 
Me and Him... Decided to have a try to apply... 
Applied for Taiwan Medical University (TMU) , 
which is located @ Taipei... near the 101 building~ 
But the agent fees is a little bit high la... 
My dad and mum support me to go too... 
So? Now is just waiting for IELTS exam and my application will be done! 
Thursday going to meet up yean chin and go bek again~ 


17-03-09 Tuesday --- Third Driving Test! Finally Passed... 

Today Meng came to my house and pick me up  @ 6 AM... ( AM !!!!) 
Then go fetch Jack and Clarie From sungai buloh @ 6.20AM and damansara @ 6.40am... 
Jack drove us to Puchong today~ and ... Feel sry for him.. failed his bukit~ 
But nvmd la... even i went there for 3 times... 
And today the JPJs are quite lineant ... 
And the most important is I PASSED!!! Finally!!! 
Thanks God wei... 
Thanks to Meng too... hahaha.... 
I guess we'll nv see each other in da exam venue anymore .... hahaha.... 
Heppi~ Lucian Passed too this time... Clarie too... 
Congrats to us ~ Wahahaha...


Signing Off
tune in to 
Can i have this dance -- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens


No comments: