Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random post early in the morning...

Hmm..... this whole week is kinda boring for me....
Exam exam exam... Never get to sleep well ~ ><
Now is about 8 am in the morning and i shud b preparing for the anatomy exam later,
but i ended up sitting here blogging...
Yesterday i slept at 10 pm, guess i'm too tired~
Until this morning 6.30 am.... wow... 8 hrs sleep~
Oh ya~ There's really sthing i wanna post here.... an incident happened yesterday...
I'm asked to leave the physiology class ~ OMG... Its the first time mann....
The reason is i'm studying biochemistry instead of listening to his class....
I dun like the lecturer though... so nvmd~ Haha... At last he gave me attendance oso....
Prawn and shrimp never bath for one week deee...... !!!
Today must bath them....
Tmr no exam and the seniors from CF is coming to carolling..... haha....
I'm joining!!!!! I wanna sing... so long time din sing deee.....
And maybe i'll go kacau the choir practice today..... ^^
I miss choir~ I miss u guys.... Lavoce is going to carolling again!!
Chiaoz.... Walking to class today, 1 km away and 20 min walk.....
Gonna check out my daughthersss....

No comments: