Monday, December 7, 2009

Heart to Heart Talk

This week is actually quite a free week for me....
I think there's no exam except facial muscles for anatomy,
and the impression project..... I wanna ki xiao edi.... ARGH !
I'm quite depressed la this few dayz.... coz of something....
But i think i shud b ok edi.... shud b.... haha
Need someone to talk to oso la..... lately din go find fei zai for heart to heart talk....
And something actually happen to me... and i dunno wats the feeling la....
Feel quite emo for tat.... Feelings come fast and go fast..... haiz...
Its about time.... 3 more months to go... Guess i need to settle down my feelings as fast as possible ....
Promised Dao Xiang that i will sing the tenor part for choir... Song : Carols of the bell.....
Coz oni 2 tenors... Swt!!
But its not her that lead so ok la...
And lately i know that i wrote a lot of things which are quite sensitive,
So....
DEAR READERS :
if u feel uncomfortable reading my blog pls dun read... ok?
This is jus a way i express my feelings and people around me to noe wats happening to me recently....
Understand???

Chiaoz... gonna take a bath and watch movie..... stupid acelate making me crazy...


I noe it hurts but it hurts me too.....

No comments: