Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Single Holiday ----

Oh Ya.... My Christmas Break starts~ AT LAST!!
But since its so damn boring in the hostel for the past two dayz.....
Mostly everyday working on the same thing....
Movies, Eating and Diagrams.... The diagrams almost killed me....
Thanks god....i finished them.....
Why wud i say its a single holiday??
Coz i,m in a single mode now.... Dun ask me y?
Its jus some feeling telling me that i shud b enjoying single life in this age....><
So... thats y.... Jus enjoy....
The past two days, time passes like so damn slow..
I'm seriously looking forward to Bangalore trip...
Not to say that i hate salem... Coz salem is a great place....
Its jus at last i can go out.... OUTING!!!!!! FOOD!!! MOVIES!!!
Ok.... try not to b too excited... But hope someone won ruin the trip....
So guys.... I will not b in from 23 Dec Midnight till 26 Dec Night....
Jus recieve info from Hao, my cousin who used to study in manipal.... he recomended me a restaurant... ^^
Not going to the stupid photography session tmr.... stupiak one la... need to wake up so early in the morning... Not enuf sleep la... ( Its jus an excuse... coz i'm still awake by now)
Dogs in my hostel like to fight these 2 dayz... Ishhh....
My daughters become more and more brave that they started to bark at poppy....
And stupid fatty shrimp try to fight whity.... OMG.... faint.....

My lovely daughters.... Prawn and Shrimp

No comments: