Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Party!!! 12-12-2009

I noe its quite early to celebrate christmas ....
Hahaha... But due to everyone is going back to Msia during this december holiday...
Thats y....
Preparation for the Christmas Party helded by Christian Fellowship
Venue : Senior Hostel
Actually i'm wearing something grand but get insulted...
So i decided to wear a black singlet from Dorothy and My Blue Skirt...


Yi wen and Me


Well... this is the deco for the party...
I think they did a great job coz this is the first christmas party they are organising~ ^^

Me and my "husband"

Me and my Roomie~

Me and Shane
Dun misunderstand something.... haha..

Me and A boy~
Again me and Shane

Me and Hua Huan~
Me and Sachin
Me and Yow Hee --- i'M not holding his hands!!

Me and Dip Dip~
Me and Le En~
Me and A niaaa!!
The girls ~ wowowo~
Me and Vivi..
Me and senior Joanne
Me and Senior Li Herng~
At last~!! Me And SANTA!!!
( Brian)

Not much to play in the party but enjoy a great time...
Went back quite early that night and chat at home....
Wahaha.... Love life like this...
Party and Celebrations~~~~ !!!!

















No comments: