Saturday, September 13, 2008

-MoOnCaKeFeStIvAl-FaMiLy gAtHeRiNg -

Actually i suppose to post this blog 
yesterday but i'm too tired for that ~ 
So, i'll post it today~ 
Yesterday there was a family gathering 
at my grandma's house~(Mom's Mom)
Even though she had passed away~ 
but the spirits of hers is always in the heart of her family~ 
K k~ Yesterday, my youngest uncle( THE FAT ONE) 
called a "lok lok" car... 
the sixth uncle(THE THIN ONE) called kathering~ 
there's so many people there~
the whole house was burst of people walking in and out ~
Just imagine that my a ma have twelve children ( the third one passed away), 
25 in laws,50++ grandchildren, and damm many cousins....
my cousins all brought their boyfrens and galfrens~ 
my cute little nephews dont want me anymore....T.T
Then i meet my cousins, reli miss them alot~ 
but two of them refuse to take picture~ so ~ nvmd lerrr~ 
haha~ 





We talked a lot, share everything thats happening in school,
changing experience, 
changing thoughts, 
i love this feel~ 
The most stupid part is my youngest auntie~ 
damm funny lar  she~ 
keep on asking people to drink~ 
beers, wines, Xo...
anything la~ keep on shouting yam seng yam seng~
The kids sat at the staircase waiting for sthing funny to happen.. 
But also unhappy things happens ~ 
but nvmd lar~ the happy one dominates the unhappy ones~
Summore, my uncles block the road in front of my grandma house...
People are so angry and they wanted to call the car tow...
but anyway~ this are all solved by giving some money~ 
no big deal~ 
Then~ got fireworks ~ 
Beautiful fireworks by my sixth uncle~ 
We also put the "kong ming deng" sthing like wishing lamp~ 
We wrote funny things~ 
The lamp of mine, danielle, girl, may , bi, 
tingting jie jie and mei xin chang canot fly up~ 
my uncle say we wrote too much on it~ funny scene ...^^
after that, me ,gal, may, danielle, chien, chun, jie, chang 
went out for a lantern trip, we walk around TMN SELAYANG JAYA,
wishing happy moon cake festivals to all the houses,
and went back again.... 
The yam seng thing continues.... 
My mom got DRUNK!!!!! 
Came home and vomit vomit vomit!!!


But, it is reli a fun gathering, 
happiness are shared, 
family members are meant to be like tat....
tats wat it call TUAN YUAN~  


thats all i think it is for today~ 
Wish u all a HAPPY MOON CAKE FESTIVAL!!!



No comments: