Monday, September 29, 2008

-HoLiDaYz-

Haiz~ Long holiday coming~ 
Raya holiday for a week~ 
After trial i'm like a pile of sand~ 
dunno wat to do~ 
After the steamboat~ 
the most thing i've done is watching Drama~ 
--MoonLightRomance--
Then ~ Nthing edi~ 
remember that day--I think its a sunday
Jia yong come and find me yam cha~ 
Wa~ when i recif his call~ 
i was reli shocked!!
Jia yong wor~ 
hehe~ 
k la~ 
then went yam cha wif him and jia ling~ 
Guess wat~ 
I din ever talk to jia ling be4~ 
but we r lk we had noe each other~ ^^
We talk a lot ~ 
Talking bout how jia yong celebrate his bday,
How was his exam, how was my exam and how we survive in college~ 
Its reli fun and happy to meet old frens~ 
Great feel, i knew tat no matter where we are and how we are, 
we still stand together, nv 4get each other, 
these are frens...

Me-JiaLing
Me-JiaYong
Summore tat night, jade msn me, 
asking how was my life in college, 
telling me that they just finish their trials, 
telling me that she had work so hard in this trial, 
saying that she miss the time we study together, 
saying that she miss the feel of having study group, 
no matter in school library, canteen, or even my house, 
reli hope that time could stay still for that moment..
I miss it too~ T.T
Then today, 
a lai msn me, 
he haf not online for a long time, 
telling me that how sohai is fa** che** ,
coz they haf to take art test today and music theory tmr...
haha~ He ask me out for makan after UEC, 
he says that this year is not fun for him, 
he says that all people are not ngam key, 
but reli, nothing can displace the memories in 5s2, 
nthing~ 
after chating with him, 
i wrote this blog, 
a very simple," sleep tight", 
warm my night , 
Flash back of happy memories, 
sweeten my dream, 
A warm regard, 
lighten up my life...
This are how we r meant to be...
I'm happy that most of u haf read my blog, 
xin rui and zoe, 
dun mind to write comments, 
i too want to noe how r u all recently, 
so if u all got blog, 
pls write down ur link~ ok?
SweetDreams....
Muackz~ 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, actually I alwiz got come here de, but seldom say anythin xD

SoRguAaYuMi said...

hehe~ i noe lar zee man~
how r u recently ar? if can drop me a msg in my chatbox~