Saturday, August 23, 2008

-LastDayOfHolidaY-

Today is my last day os SEM 2 break~
Guess wat am i doing?
Sitting infront of the computer and~
bit mosquitoes~
Damm many mosquitoes in my room~
wat the~
Just finish watching anime-BLEACH---
Its actually very complicated and i sumtimes feel that
some of the scene are useless ~
thats what i felt when i watch till 134 EPISODESSS~
WITHIN A MONTHS TIME~ wow~
i reli dunno how i did it~
Apart from that~
I went for the undang course yesterday~
It reli sucks~
An A po Standing infront and talk talk talk~
Luckily i met PeiFen there ~
If not i'm totally death~
Cause: Bored
although i brought 5 novels there~
Pei fen even send me over 30 novels by phone ~
Feel very dizzy by now ~
Now~ I'm Waiting to take the undang test~
L Licence ~ HERE I COME~
Not long from now~
I'll be going to have my P licence~
yeah yeah~
Work Hard~ !!!

1 comment:

kidO.yingchaO said...

yea, last day of holiday dy
omg, time passes damn fast
and left 2 months to FINAL dy
T___T
aikz, hvn study fnh the chemistry la wei...