Tuesday, August 12, 2008

-BadLuCkWeEk-

This week my life's like shit!
HaizHaizHaiz~ Thinkin bout it makes me so sad~~~ wowowow~
Haven recovered from flu~~~ ><
Got back my physics and chemistry mid year paper~
Guess wat?!!! I FAILED MY CHEMISTRY!!!
I hate myself so much~~~ ARGH!!!
Had physics CT3 today ~ and again~ i'll jus say that~
O MI TO FO ...
Talking bout presentation,
i'm suppose to haf presentation on monday~
after all the prepration`~~~ we got a conclusion~~
Teacher is ABSENT~ for 2 days~ OMG!!!
So haf to postpone to tmr~~~ but~ nvmd lar~ ><
We all wear black formal wear on monday~ such a memorable moment ~
hahahaha~




-Rabbit smile-

"全天下独一无二会笑的兔子“

-SmartGals-

“精英团队"

-TwinsSis-


-Isn'tItBeautiful?-

-James-

"黑社会大佬"

-Kalis-

"Smile"

"男佣们"

-心肝-

James -" 望咩望,我同我律师keng哏数"

Joseph-"我型某?"

-黑色团-

No comments: