Monday, March 15, 2010

Lonely TUESDAY morning.

Suppose i'm waiting for a call.
From my beloving cousin who says tat we shud go out today for a movie.
So. I'm waiting. I think she haven even got up from bed~ ><
My mom went out without me, of course its becoz i overslept.
And my 2 brothers are outside watching animation....
Hmmm..... Watever.
Yesterday was quite a shocking day for me.
He really came with a banner and flowers to my house.
Thanks Sachin for ur dream and it really comes true. ><
Haiz.
But i think i managed to settle. I hope so.
Talked to him for about 1 or 2 hrs i forgot.
Hmm.. And i'm happy he can treat me as a fren at last. FRIEND.
Lalalalalala
Anyway, hope my phone line can b activated as soon as possible.
Its quite suffering without a phone no. Wanna call pun susah.
Phone No : 0172039878
People if u dun noe me ps dun call me or msg me ok? I'm leaving my no here jus for my FRIENDS.

# Wondering if u miss me too?#




No comments: