Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jaimie's growing album.

Jaimie's Growing chart~!


When i was borned.
Next to me is Ho Jen Chien who is 2 months older than me~
Big eyes gal. Tats where this name comes from.
My 1st Birthday with my daddy and mommy.
My 2nd Birthday with Godmother and Godfather.
Godmother passed away a year ago due to breast cancer.
I really do miss her a lot.

Oh, this is my mom's Spitz. Wendy. She died after my grandpa passed away.

3 yrs ~ I'm so cute rite?

Wonder y my look become like this. Haiz.

Accidentally found this picture and i went OMG.....~!

I'm so chubby~!

4 yrs old - Trip to Australia with mom and dad.
Oh~ Half naked. Shy Neh. XD

Oh wat a poser am i.~ =P

Was posing for competition and da above one : i'm da bridesmaid ( i dunno wat is it for a child)

Me and my grandpa. I doesnt look like a 6 yrs old child. So mature.

My graduation pic for Seri Murni Kindergarten.

OMG. My obese period. Somehow look so round.


Form 2~
Jaimie Lai @ March 2010 .

Oh and this one? I look like her rite?

She's my mom. haha =D

No comments: