Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Complicated feelings.

I think i chipped of a part of the enamel from my third molar....





Such a complicated day.
DAY 3 = Malaysia.
Today i woke up so early ~ 8 AM ( which means its jus 5.30 am in INDIA)
Had breakfast with my mom after sending my brothers to tuition.
Then went to Pet shop to see see look look.
Guess wat... I got a miniature schnauzer..... yeah~!
And this is da most complicated part...
my dad dun like dogs, so ... i kena lo...
Then my mom dun wan to let my dad noe its her idea to buy dogs.
Then i have to pura pura kena marah lo~ ><
the worst part is my youngest brother tried to strunggle da 2 month old puppy...
So scary lar....
I firstly named it as kochi... And get scolded again... and now da new name is apple...
SWT


# I think i shud not bother him for this few dayz#
# I miss you, do you miss me? #

No comments: