Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm angry.

I started my day with no smile on my face.
I'm so fucked up.
People actually ignoring my argument. F"""k Him.
Hostel problem.
I'm not trying to be racist but stilll some issue could not b tolerate la....
And i wonder y they cant let us talk.
Called me a terrorist. Say dun wan to see me again.
Hu wanna see u o... If i'm leading my comfortable life here i wont see u la....
U think u;re handsome ka?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#I dun wan to talk to you anymore#
I think maybe my concern is nothing for you. X(

2 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

Dun be angry ben dan...
U stil got to see the forever leng zai in USA

SoRguAaYuMi said...

Ya u're rite ling ling....
But seems that the forever lengzai in USA doesnt want to see me.... haha