Sunday, February 7, 2010

It was 4.18am in the morning

Came bek from Bangalore this morning, tired but no mood to sleep at all...
Hmm.... It shud b a happy trip but maybe its due to the " unsuitable dressing" of mine which attracts all the " attention " from guys in bangalore makes me a bit annoying.
Anyway, its still a nice shopping trip for cny stuff though.
Bought 2 polo T from Miss Hill again( now i have 4 of them in diff colours )
Bought 1 shorts from Wearhouse but i think i gain weight so plus size~!
Bought the blouse from Levis for 50% , regretted of not buying jeans from there.... CHEAP leh... Sobsob...
I felt that i've lost control ~ Can even control my mood swings nowadayz. Omg...
I do really think of all the things u've told me but .... the ans is still a NO...
I miss my family, I miss those who are always there for me, I miss them, I miss Him....
I think its time for me to sleep... Chaoz..