Monday, February 8, 2010

Depressed. Failure. Sad.

wat a way to start a week huh.
talked to John yesterday. Maybe he's right.
Sometimes, we need to grow up. Spread our visual.
Try to make friends.
Hmm.... really missed the time we had together.
Sooner or later, everyone will b different corner of the earth. UK.US.AUS.IND.S'PORE.SCOTLAND.
When can we meet again ? When can we gather to do some crazy stuff again?
2 yrs later, 5 urs later or 10 yrs?

函,跟你在一起是一种福气。I'm with you is not because of who you are but because of who I'm when i with you.。和你在一起,我可以做回我自己,没有压力,很舒服,这样才是最开心的。我想把这种感觉永远持续下去。。可以吗?爱一个人是要付出的。。他需要做出多大的努力才能维持下去。。这是不容易的。
I noe what u mean. Jy. I knew its hard for you to put down everything. I'm really such a coward to face you. I cant b myself when i'm with you. I'll hurt you and i did tat. I think u'll need sometime to calm down. Think over again wats ur aim and goal of your life. And totally get me out of your life. I noe this is cruel. But sorry.

Its kinda stressed. After internals, dozens of class test coming .
Need some space.

Chiaoz.

No comments: