Wednesday, February 17, 2010

♥♥ The First Single Valentines Day ♥♥

It has been so long since i celebrated valentines as a single .
Before Alex Ng, Its Alex Lio who celebrated with me~ Haha
Now i found out 2 of my exs are ALEX.
Anyway, this year was a special year for me,
away from home, away from the warmth.
Hmm... But celebrating Valentines as a single may be a good thing too.
Although i din recieve any flowers, presents, but still, i had a happy one.
* I DID recieve flower but its not mine. Haha... And tat was an awful joke my lovely batchmates played on me.
Way to yercauld to celebrate. Me and evania had a romantic time sitting behind the boat. A ma and Yiwen had a great time paddling the boat. Haha.
Had a nice dinner, and cocktail - Tropical Madness.
The waiter actually remembered me. Wth...
And now me and lok ann being the " popular " one among Indians. Lol

Chiaoz. I miss them. And. I miss Him too.

1 comment:

zeoharatsubasa said...

u are not be alone and you still have your valentines present that i have put some effort to make it. Hope you like it but mom has forgotten to mail it.Hope when u receive it you will like it.

Miss you too,^^

Jiun Yin