Thursday, January 28, 2010

Practicals and VIVA week SUCKS

This whole week have been sitting front of the table studying for all the viva and practicals....
Kinda PekChek and Sien.....
I think i screwed up my Anatomy embryology viva as the lecturer keep on shooking his head and ask me to go bek and study..... This is like OMG.... i've studied till 3.30am tat morning and woke up at 7 am to study again.... I'm so sad bout it...... Rest...Hmm... i think its still ok but haiz....
Nevermind la... its jus internal...
Todays biochemistry practical was like.... WTH..... Keep on repeating the same test but din get anything.... Stupid Osazones..... And the lecturers are so in cooperate...... One say wanna filter, one say no nid filter. Filter dee kena marah, din filter also kena marah.... SHIT....
Haizzzz..... I think its maggi again for me tonite.... hahaha.... Preparing for BIOCHEMISTRY VIVA....

No comments: