Monday, January 11, 2010

Moody Day

I skipped class today, as what u can see.. i'm sitting here blogging...
Yesterday i slept at 10 pm if i'm not mistaken, study oral biology half way on the bed...
It doesnt happen for a long time since SPM....
Started to stressed myself again i think.... tried my best to be relax...
Recently i'm not in good condition after all the things that happened...
Feeling moody and really dont have the passion to study,
y everytime the feel come when i'm supposed to be studying hard...
Internals coming.. No mood to study but i'll pass the test... At least.....
Working hard on physiology and biochem... The worst thing ever in the whole wide world....
ARGH!!!!!!!
There's million and millions of things spinning in my head now.... Headache.... @.@
Maybe i shud go bek to sleep after taking lunch and panadol so that i could fresh up my mind...
Chaoz...Studyng hard for the test tmr....