Friday, January 8, 2010

Its gonna be a tiring week

Next 2 weeks will b our internals....
I'm actually quite afraid....
Haven even started to study, especially Physiology and BioChemistry....
Really tired to have exams but i noe i can overcome it....
For so many years i survived in a world with exams exams and exams....
I lost weight, seriously, and i'm really shocked....
I think firstly when i came to india i was around 60 kgs....
Now i'm jus 55.8 kg.... Rin rin say she like my chubby look... haha...
I need to work out more..... 50 kgs ... haha...
My mom will kill me if she see this....
Maybe i'm too stressed these dayz?
Exams and Relationship problems making me tired.....
And thanks god its settled...
I noe i hurted him... Sry~ I cant concentrate in my studies ... Really...
I feel so damn guilty.... I have chosen to protect myself..... How selfish am i~
Anyway, Jus hope that i won fail my internals....
Good luck to me and everyone....

No comments: