Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some sort of emptiness is engufing me

Its now 1.57 am ...
Jus finished drawing the frontal bone and temporal bone for anatomy....
Facing the computer and thinking...
I feel quite empty,
with no passion and mood to study at all....
Tired summore.... Today actualy i overslept...
From yesterday 1.30 am till this morning about 10.30 am....
Dizzy dizzy dizzy morning..... Then suppose that i have to start stdying....
Physio and biochem test is next thursday... and tooth morpho assignment due on tuesday, 9 more dayz for the impression, anatomy and biochem assignment due on monday...
I feel damn emo la when i think bout this..
Haiz....
I did sthing bad jus now... and i dunno whether i shud do tat...
Shud i let it go before its too late?
I feel unsecure now... really unsecure....
Feeling like leaving all the problems behind... but can i?
I'm like a kite without string... flying aimlessly~
How if i met a rain or thunder storm? Can i survive?



Let me go.... set urself free....

No comments: