Sunday, November 1, 2009

At last it ends~

Phew.... Today is the most tiring day since i came India.....
Its already been a month.....
A month away from home,
A month away from my frens and family.....
A month i have started my new life....
Time flies... i really noe wat it means now~
Erm..... The last event of PIDC Sports cup ends today....
It was the track and field....
I ran for 800 m but ko from the begining to the end... ><
Our batch did their best today....
Good work to DiPdIP~ He ran so fast today.....
The most fun part was tug of war.... really nervous and exciting....
Haha.... everyone who reads my blog tells me that i came to India not for study....
Its for sports.... But seriously, i had no time left to do other things .....
Study and this sport thingy make me wanna ki siao edi...
And i slimmed down... i'm now 57 kg.... and aiming for improvement...
50 kg next... haha..... I jus finish carving my tooth.... I din get to do well in my cubes....
But its still a month to the due date...
Tomoro i think there's anatomy class test and wtf i'm still sitting here ....
I'm really very angry with someone....
Pls la.... Be cooperate with us la... you think leader very easy to b a....
You try to b one and everyone asking for substitution...
Everything we eat is the same but u end up getting diarrhoe...
And someone who goes to the tracks jus for fun.... pulling off from the events... WTF!!!!!!
Many people injured.... I and esther has muscles pulls..... Yi wen fell down before the event starts... Haiz..... Prem had knee pain, Ashveen and Sachin had muscle pull.... But they still running.... So.... guys... pls think using ur brain.... And dun give excuses such as period.... wtf is period... wats the big deal....
But thanks god... It ends....
Next week will b the closing ceremony..... Excited... I'm wearing gown....
I bought a new Adidas sport shoe.... and change the rebates for a cap.... ok wat.... hehe...
Went spencers to buy some stuff and had baskin yesterday~
I miss home but i noe i can make it thru....
I miss malaysia food and mommy is parcelling them to me.... Here got no pork~ ><
Have to chaoz.... Waiting to bath .... No water pulak....

No comments: