Friday, November 6, 2009

Quite a moody week for me....

Not feeling well this whole week....
I dunno whether i'm emo-ing or i'm sick...
Having headache for the past few dayz~
Now its 12.16 am in the morning, i haven bath yet....
No water supply.
Yesterday no electricity~
Wat a place.....
I need rest seriously, next week i'm going to start on my exams....
Sorry dear that i really cant find time to accompany you...
Tiring life here.... Now the music is still playing in the middle of nite,
coz tmr have to perform,
I'm performing too, but not the indian dance,
I'm dancing hip-hop, Interesting huh~
Tmr still got class to 1 pm,
Then the bus will come @ 5 pm, means i only have 3 and a half hour to prepare~
Keep it simple la... No nid so grand la....
I'm tanned!!!! And seriously my weight goes down like hell,
remember that i used to go up until 64,
Now i'm jus 56-57.... Shock mann....
K la, seems that i have to go check out with the water supply....
Chaoz. No mood for anything rite now~

Tuning off,
Some sort of indian song~ Jus heard Excuse Me ....

No comments: