Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Freaking bored Tuesday night -- What shud i do?

Jus finished a phone call with my deary bf,
he said he miss me...
He feel down, but i'm not by his side to secure him...
Does it mean something? Am i really a freakin bad gf? Or somethings gonna happen?
I feel insecure too, but by heart...
I enjoyed my life here with my frenz, is'nt it a good thing?
Assignments coming all the way, exams exams and exams....
I can jus follow the schedule... Study smart and stick to the plan.... ><
I need rest as well, i'm not a robot... i realise this quite a few days ago...
Right after the PIDC night and when the exams is coming one by one... CONTINUOUSLY

Went jogging on every 2,4,6 ... And i feel great...
Slimming down like hell, i'm now officially 56 kgs...
And hoping not to gain back.... aiming for futher slimming progress....

Cooked in the hostel ^^ This is the only happy thing happening to me~
And my famil memberssss.... love ya~
Something happen in our batch... I noe its quite sensitive to put this up in blog,
but i'll jus have a brief.....
Firstly, our class rep who has great patients on gal decided to hate a fat bitch, which most of us cannot tahan as well....
Incident : Being rude in the way she talk and act.. Attitude problem... Being selfish and so on... too many~
Secondly, Kiasu team formed....
Incident : I met a stupid damn ass which looks down on me... Imagine he says:"what??? she got ten marks??? " ARGH!! Speechless.... , always asking marks from the lecturers... wrong means wrong la.. means that the lecturer din agree with u at the first place....
Thirdly : WEIRD people.....
Incident : Errr... quite a lot... haha... but the most cannot tahan one.... Haiz... Dunno wat to say...
But since she wanna change, let her change la... as long as she dun come kacau me....
And people with some evil face.... dun appear in front of me la.... ><>



ok la... chaoz la... late liao.....
I couldnt be the one you wanted me to be~ So... let go





No comments: