Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blogging Blast~

Suddenly realise that so long i din update my blog liao~~~~~
Nthing special happens though....
Erm...... Last Sunday went Klang.....
Had hair cut @Bukit Raja Jusco de APT.....
Cut all the spoiled hair.....coz really cannot tahan liao
Then the hairdresser always say my hair not healthy.... ><
But at last i din buy their hair product oso....
- Me with New Haircut -
2ndly..... i found myself gaining weight like hell.....
From 60 kg to 64 kg..... walaoweh... js 2 weeks time neh....
But nvmd la.... manage to drop till 61.0 in 3 dayz time... wahahahaha.....
now reallly eat little thing leh......
T.T My target.... 55 kg.... enuf
Tat day went to klang's dunno where de Proton car agency....
Coz a yi say wanna see proton ezora....
At last Kelvin ended up sitting in the driver seat of a new proton persona.....

- Alex and Kelvin -
I'M TOTALLY ADDICTED TO CROSS STITCHING....
I finished one small piece of work the other day and now starting on a big project...
Pillow case..... ^^

- Threads -

- Fabric Rack -


Seeee.... All my ga chang....

- Designs of the pillow case -

5 % completed

No comments: