Tuesday, April 28, 2009

♥-Normal Daily Post-♥

Woo~ Its Wednesday again~
Time passed so damn fast la....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ok ~ Talk about my education first...
Called Mr Lim from medic ed yesterday ....
He told me that there is a chance but dun put too much hope
on getting the major sub i wanted....
So i was jus thinking...
Shud i accept the offer if they give me medicine or pharmacy?
So... We will noe after2- 3 weeks...
God blessed me!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Last saturday....
I got a suprise holiday....
No nid go work~
Dear came to my house....
But he make me angry again coz he was late....
Then we jus spend our time on my Mac book and his IPOD touch...
I drove to chong hwa!!! Wahahaha...
At night we went to kepong to have dinner...
The stalls there are quite ok la....
Long queque in front of the nasi lemak stall...
The a po there is damn fan....
and lastly....
The crab there is damn damn damn expensive wei....
We ordered 4.3 kilos of crab...
Cooked into coffee crab and thai sweet and sour crab...
Then got lala and balitong....
Actually only the lala and balitong nice leh...
So? If u wanna go there eat only balitong.... hahahaha...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Last two days i spent my time at home....
Doing some application thingy....
Relax... with dear's ipod with me...
Yesterday went to dye my hair again!
Bronze colour now but still not very visible....
Maybe another few highlights?
hehehehe......

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sign off
tune in
Leehom -- 心跳

1 comment:

Sueflyn said...

wa got mac book ar.. so shuang....
den can drive alr ar... so syok neh...
i was like so outdated alr wor...
still wanna dye ur hair ar.. not spoil enuf meh...