Thursday, April 16, 2009

♥ Cant Wait For TMR!! ♥

Tomorrow i'm going to taylors at first but since Miss Vivien from Mediced says that she will help us collect the results then ok lor....
Today i called Mr Lim where he was in meeting at the mean time..
He replied me and told me that Taiwan is doing some consideration of giving some places and scholarship for students who have good results to study medicine....
But i dont want to study medicine....
Can they give me scholarship for dentistry????
I wanted to go in dentistry!!!
So... ended with the talk....
Tmr! A Nice day...
Coz i'm going to meet DONKEY @ midvalley tmrrr.....
So excited la.... ^^
Sure tmr will be a great day!!!!
Love ya~

Signing off
Tune into
I'm walking in the air by Libera

1 comment:

Quinie Lim said...

haha, pls, u go out wif a sexy ma lo!!!!!