Saturday, April 11, 2009

----Updating My Life----

This week... erm... wat to say... 
Its not reli bad... 
Sales are quite stable on tuesday, wednesday and thursday but dunno y drop again... 
Yesterday was dear's graduation ceremony, 
but i was not able to be there... 
Sorry , really sorry, and i noe u feel disappointed of this.... 
Din get to go PCfair oso... 
Boss get bitten by a stupid mosquito.... 
Maybe a clever one which noe so well on timing... hahaha... 
Kena dengue fever lo... admitted to hospital from tues to fri.... 
Last two days have a conversation with dear... 
Is my decision of studying abroad really a bad one? 
Maybe it was because of this 
me =----“如果六年後我們還有緣份,也許能再回一起。”
he  =----“所以就說咯,我就知道會這樣,叫你不要去醬遠不會聽的喔。”
Shud i be happy after hearing these? 
dunno la... tats y i say my plan to taiwan may be a start or an end..... 
90% confirmed going... my documents have been sent to the taiwan embassy... 
Dun want to think so much... 
Get back to work... 




No comments: