Saturday, May 2, 2009

♥--Moody Sunday--♥

Its sunday~~ ><
Siting in front of the computer doing nthing...
Waiting for people to come in and shop for mothers day...
Glam Boutique is now having sales for mothers day....
Y no people one????????

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Lim haven give me any reply yet!!
Damn scare
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Dunno whether my frens got miss me or not...
Quite boring and lonely here....
><
Yean chin finally passed in his second test and now prpbably fly to cambodia dee....
Dunno yoke see pass edi or not leh?
Cant sign in to msn in shop...
Is it caused by adiumx?? I signed up for it and cant log in messenger after tat...
Facing insomia yesterday and had a can of tiger beer and fell asleep...
Talked to hoong yesterday...
He say he miss me wor... and he let me envy....
Coz he say uni life is nice><
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hoping for taiwan!!!
Sign off
Tune in to
Leehom -- 可敬的对手

1 comment:

kidO.yingchaO said...

Mr Lim also hvn give me any reply, damn gan jeong, if can't enter, i thk i change my course dy.

Sigh.

how are you?