Friday, May 15, 2009

Study is always an easy job; But wat to study and where to study is always an annoying thing

Haiz... As wat i wrote in Facebook
[People study I study - Y my road is always harder than the others?]
Y i say like this leh?
Graduated at the same time~
People can make their decision and start school three months ago...
And now i'm so pity sitting here still working~
I like the feel in school,
I like exam now but dunno later when i have to face it.. haha
I like to study,
I like hanging around in school with frens.
Most of my frens started their studies....
Haiz... pity betul la me.......

4 comments:

Zeeman said...

Sigh... i wanted to exclaim ME TOO!!

Me... evrytime got complications-- last time study INTI... then halfway get JPA scholarship.. they want me to change to AUSMAT...coz send me to Australia... then I mar change lo... but later found that JPA their policy is so unpredictable... scared stuck wif them for the bond term, 7 years... so i abandon de scholarship... but AUSMAT still continue... now everybody in uni d, I'm still in Pre-U [stupid JPA, shouldn't hav taken it]...n i also dunno wat uni I can go to

Haiz.

-sue- said...

haha.. study is alwaz an enjoyable things to do~~^^

although we start skul 1st.. but u still get to learn a lot of things out of studying right?
so be happy la..
ur road is not hard to go through de...
gambate neh...

eRin said...

aww..... dun sad dun stress =p
when r u going??? =p
before u go tell me neh!!! i want to meet up ^^

~鑫~ said...

mie jie...haiz...同病相怜....
haiz....fuck off study...