Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chubby Holidays~

I've spent 3 whole weeks in KL.
Seriously, Malaysia is the best country that u can ever find in this world.
Food in Malaysia is fabulous.
And i look so so so chubby right now~ 
With my fringe ~~ ^^
And my weight is jus at the border.
But somehow using the asian's scale. i'm so so so so overweight~!
Sigh~! And ppl~!! Stop making fun of my chubbiness.( _ _ x)
I shall show u all.
I will lose it~!! whee~~~
Starting with jogging ~~~~~~~~~~~
That reminds me of something very funny.
I thought of bringing my dogs out for a walk today.
they're so cuteeeee.... when i took the collar out all of them jumped on me~~
And lady barked at me. Its like she's telling me to pick her. Cutenesssssss to the max. (^^)
So i decided to bring lucky and lady out, BT, just as i step out of the house i regretted.
Its more like they're pulling me than i'm pulling both of them. so i decided to give up. Haha.
What a lazy owner~
Oh~ and did i mention how lucky got his name?
It all started when my cousin gave us the dog, poor thing.
Then my mom was asking my maid whether its a male or a female ( laki kah perempuan?)
My maid told , Laki~ My lil brother was jus beside heard and started to call the dog laki ( lucky) . Fun rite?
So now, we have lucky, lady and oreo~~~~~~~~
What a joyful family~^^

 K k, its time for dinner~
Gd Night~ ^^  


## I miss you lotz ##




No comments: