Sunday, December 4, 2011

PENANG ~~~~

Its almost end of the year, i wonder whether i had achieved anything in my resolution list in 2011.
Hmm.... *thinking hard* Nope. ==
I've been in Penang for 2 and a half months and everything's going great.
I've never tot of skipping college till now although class starts @ 8 in the morning.
Started my postings and i enjoyed it alot.
Completed OS, Perio, Pedo so far....... Hmmmm *most of the time i was in the library*
Hand scaling was a lot of fun as long as you don't get any old people who had not been to a dental clinic for 20 years. hahahaha....
Lecturers here are funny. And sporting too~!
PIDC CUP ended with swimming competition and our grp got 2nd for the overall events~~~~!!!
It was intra-batch this year and the seniors are so friendly~~~~
I really don get it when someone told me that its not fun because its not a batch thing.....
**WRONG CONCEPT**
Was able to know some of the seniors and they are really nice people.
I missed most of the major events as i have to go bek to kl for some particular reasons ==
But still GANGREEN rocks.
By the way, i learnt how to swim~~~!!
Everyday i spend almost 1 hr jus for swimming and its fun~~~~~~~
And i'm getting nearer to my target weight. *i hope 0.0 *
But, ITs PENANG. Means i get great food here , so.......... *guilty*
Hehe. K. Time for school. Bye~

No comments: